Friday, October 26, 2012

friends I met in Mongolia


19 August 2012
After 50 hours ( from Bulgan, Khovd to Ulaanbataar) on a crowded van, I finally arrived Mongolia in the evening. It was raining and windy, I planned to take a bus to town but Burma told me only taxi service was available. I was exhausted and therefore she sent me to Gana Guesthouse with a taxi.
After taking bath, I slept dead to the world. It was a freezing night.

20 August 2012 – 2 September 2012
I woke up early in the morning and met my ger mate, Rudy and his friend SuHo. While I was still freezing in the summer time in Mongolia, they claimed that raining cause the temperature surged down. I hide in my blanket till noon and get a little bit warm, then I went to the city for a walk. It was still too cold to me. Therefore, I went back after few hours wandering in the town city.
This evening, I met my ger mate, Christian Mikkelson. Although SuHo was not staying in my ger, he always came to look for Chris. Since it was too cold to go outside, I really appreciated their company..chit chat inside the ger. SuHo is a charming Korean guy and always laugh. Chris is totally different. Although he is muscular, he always smile shyly, talked softly. He is the most tidy backpacker I have ever met. All of his stuffs were well organized, even when he was sleeping; his bed and blanket were in tidy condition. I can’t imagine how does he sleep, I wonder have he ever move his body during sleeping. I slept and woke up earlier than him. Every morning, I saw him lying gentling on his bed with a blanket seemed just be ‘ironed’! While I laughed, he smiled; I talked loudly, he answered softly; my bed was messy, his bed was tidy;  He really inspired me to behave as a lady but it is too difficult for me. hahaha

The last night I was at the guesthouse, I put my luggage beside another bed since I thought it was not occupied. In the midnight, I heard / maybe dream someone slept in Chris bed instead of the bed where my luggage located. Maybe he thought Chris bed was not occupied since it was so tidy. I was not sure I was dreaming or???  Nevertheless the next day my luggage came back to my bed side and Chris left his email address for me. Maybe he helped me to move the luggage..I had no idea..and I forgot to ask him.
p/s Chris, if you read this article, please tell me what happen that night...I was dreaming or ???..I can't remember..don't tell me Ghost moved my luggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment