Saturday, October 27, 2012

Semi Gobi 3rd day

After luuch, Galaa sent me to Reach Tumee by camel

There were three gers for Tumee family. Three brothers stayed in different ger.
I enjoyed to play games with Reach nephew and niece who stayed at next ger.
I met two Japaneses and their horrible rude guide here.
I arrived the ger at the afternoon, Reach let me sleep on a bed.(There were only two beds in the ger) However, a female guide lead the two Japaneses here in the evening and she wanted me to sleep on the floor with her guests and she was going to sleep on the bad. I didn't move my step, I told her it was too cold to me to sleep on the floor , I need blanket. Nevertheless, she argued that I could use my sleeping bag. I explained that I was from Malaysia, I could not stand the cold. She was very unhappy and blamed me to respect Mongolia culture. I wonder Mongolia culture is letting the guest to sleep on floor without blanket. Luckily, Reach agreed that I should sleep on the bed. At this moment, the impolite guide turned her ugly face to the Japaneses and spoke in gentle tone :'Do you need extra blanket? The temperature may drop dramatically at night.". Ugly woman! Money Face!

The second morning, while we had breakfast together. She took away the peanut jam that put in front of me and asked me to try the jelly jam. I told her I prefer peanut jam but she just took it and put it near to her. Stingy and ugly woman! I didn't want to spoil my mood in early morning so I just went out to finish my bread.

                                     Reach's wife and daughter
                                                         Look outside from ger
                                          Play game with Reach. Goat, Sheep, Cow and Horse
                                         Why eat me?
                                            The little girl and boy who always played with me

No comments:

Post a Comment