Saturday, October 27, 2012

Semi Gobi 4th and 5th day

While Reach and I arrived Tulgaa's ger. No one at home. Both of us just were eating and waiting inside his ger. They didn't lock their ger!! Reach just simply opened cupboard and took out biscuit to eat. haha
After one hour Tulgaa and his son came home, so Reach left. I just realized that Tulgaa's wife was not at home. I was horrible to sleep with the father and son in one ger. I wanted to go back to Reach's ger since it was not too far. Nevertheless, language barrier fail my request. I prayed so hard and scare.
However after few hours, I realized that the father and son were kind and good man. We had a lovely night in the ger. We chat (gesture) and I enjoyed Tulgaa singing very much.
In the midnight, I opened the door and knocked a goat outside the ger. Since it was raining, the goats all gathered around the ger.
                                             The Horse has a hair cut...handsome
                                          Tulgaa is singing!


                                                        From Tulgaa ger..look outside

No comments:

Post a Comment